Data collected from you via this website can be divided into Non-Personal Data and Personal Data.
This is the data collected via website analytics and comprises of information on which country you are from, what kind of hardware you are using (pc, tablet, or mobile device), what type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. This information is anonymous and will only be used to improve our services.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- We are answering a query from you regarding our services
- We are performing a contract with you for our services
- We have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations
- We have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data, and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), I, Jacky Dahlhaus, Editor & Publisher, is the “data controller.” If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
Following is an outline of what, when, and why we collect Personal Data from you.
Personal Data we collect via our website follafiction.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data Collected
We only collect Personal Data when you interact with us.
When you contact us for further information on our services, we collect:
- Email address
When you enter a contract with us, we collect:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment method choice (payment details are held by our payment processor, not us)
Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- Process and manage your use of our website
- Respond to your questions, comments, and requests
- Improve our services and Website through analysis of information
Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as required by law or necessity (i.e. when transferring files and/or money through third-party programs).
Keeping your Personal Data Secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to:
- See what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to
- Ask us to change/correct your Personal Data
- Ask us to delete your Personal Data
- Object to the processing of your Personal Data
- Ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- Withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data
- Express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data
Change of Purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. We will notify you when we deem this is necessary. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will also notify you, and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Our full contact details are:
Folla Fiction Publishing
Old Schoolhouse, Folla Rule